Hello pals! Today I want to give away a nice little waves + stripes package that consists of the following:
- One hemp organic cotton pouch waves + stripes.
- Two one of a kind 100% hemp napkins, one with waves and one with stripes.
The napkins came to be when, during production for the Feelgood Market, I managed to royally screw up one of the scarves by misprinting some of the waves. Try as I might, it could not be saved as a scarf, but I could cut around the misprint and be left with enough well-printed fabric to make these cute napkins. They’re 42cm / 16,5″ square and made from 100% hemp fabric in ocean blue (that’s almost sold out: just three scarves left!).
The pouch is handmade from 55% hemp/45% organic cotton canvas and hand-stamped with waves on one side and hand-painted with stripes on the other side. It’s lined with a beautiful 55% hemp/45% organic cotton denim and closes with a heavy duty metal YKK zipper. You can use it as a clutch, a make-up bag, an ipad sleeve or as a pouch to keep your essentials from floating around in your tote.
To enter this giveaway, there are two things I’d like from you: This giveaway is now closed.
- Leave a comment below this post telling me what kind of products and/or colors you’d like to see in my new collection for Windward Wearables.
- For an extra entry, take a photo of something wavy and/or stripey in your own home and post it to instagram or twitter with the hashtag #wavesandstripesgiveaway and @windwardmade.
This giveaway is open for everybody and of course includes shipping. Don’t forget to enter your email address when leaving your comment, so I can contact you if you’ve won. A winner will be picked at random on March 31.
Have a great weekend!